Perform Inspections Quickly and Accurately
Mobile Barcode Inspection Software
Inspector, our Inspection Software and Hardware Kit, allows you to perform inspections on equipment such as fire extinguishers, operating equipment, and just about anything that you need to inspect to make sure it is safe, operable and up to code. It's a complete kit that includes a mobile barcode reader and software that is Excel-based and easy to use. You can track location, equipment type, serial numbers, asset conditions and the date and time of the inspection. Because it uses barcode labels and barcode readers to do the inspections, you can be sure that your inspections are accurate and timely.
Inspector allows you to perform inspections the easy way—using barcodes! Barcodes will speed up inspections and accuracy too. Inspector barcode inspection software works with a cell phone-sized barcode reader and use a very simple database to provide a easy way to keep track of your inspections. Inspector allows you to inspect and collect both the location and condition of your equipment. Safety inspectors are able to record which equipment is working properly and which units need repair or replacement.
- First, each piece of equipment is labeled with a barcode. Each location is also labeled with barcodes, so the user can scan the location, and then scan all the pieces of equipment that need inspection at that location. The barcode reader issues simple prompts to assist you with the inspections.
- When you are finished, the data collected in the barcode readers is then downloaded into a file on your PC.
- Then all the data you've collected is compared to a Master Inspection Spreadsheet and any changes are noted on the new updated Excel spreadsheet. You can quickly see if a location has changed for a piece of equipment or whether a piece of equipment has been inspected, as well as the results of that inspection.
This system is also available for Hazardous environments where intrinsically safe or ATEX ratings are required. Please call for pricing.
- Automate equipment inspections, thus reducing errors.
- A portable barcode reader for doing complete inspections quickly, accurately, and economically.
- Easily track the condition of equipment in multiple locations.
- Maintain a master spreadsheet of all your safety equipment for review and reports.
Sample Spreadsheet of Collected Data