Industrial Printer by Intermec
The EasyCoder PM4i can operate as a "smart client" eliminating the PC from the application while also running peripheral devices such as scanners, weight scales and other printers. It is the first industrial-strength label printer to offer three integrated interfaces standard, including serial, USB and easyLAN ethernet.
The EasyCoder PM4i printer acts as a "smart client" executing user-defined programs. This means your PM4i printer eliminates the personal computer, operates additional hardware (e.g. scanners, other printers, conveyors), accesses information from network host, and retains the ability to change as needed with the application for additional functionality. When using the EasyLAN Wireless option for the PM4i, any attached peripheral devices also become part of the wireless infrastructure.
Printer command languages do not restrict the EasyCoder PM4i bar code label printer. The printer can be changed to understand and replace competitive and older Intermec printers without requiring any changes to the host programming or label formats that are currently being used.
The EasyCoder PM4i includes integrated wired or wireless EasyLAN networking. The EasyLAN Wireless interface uses an integrated standard 802.11b radio. This radio provides 128-bit WEP encryption of the information relayed through the network. Intermec's wired and wireless technology ensures secure printing and network infrastructure for all environments.
This is an extremely versatile bar code label printer. There are up to five interface ports that can be used simultaneously. The EasyCoder PM4i includes serial, parallel, USB, internal EasyLAN Ethernet, and EasyLAN Wireless. The magnetic QuickMount printhead eliminates hassles and the need to call a service technician. The printhead is replaced quickly and easily with the magnet and u-brackets ensuring proper alignment. The double-clutching ribbon mechanism means that you are no longer restricted to ribbon types based on how they are wound. The handy, inexpensive and PC-compatible Compact Flash memory technology provides quick and easy upgrades of firmware, fonts and memory.
- Superior throughput eliminates wait time at the printer
- Heavy-duty metal construction withstands harsh / rugged environments
- Integrated EasyLAN™ Ethernet, USB and serial interface standard
- CompactFlash™ memory for quick and easy firmware, font and memory upgrades
- Supports stand-alone printer applications
- Emulates and replaces competitive and older Intermec printers
- Utilize up to five interface ports simultaneously, including internal EasyLAN Wireless
- Magnetic QuickMount™ printhead for easy printhead installationUser selectable printer language
- Double-clutching ribbon mechanism supports ribbons wound in either direction
- Replaces legacy printer EasyCoder® 3400e