Barcode Attendance Software
Scan Attendees at Events, Seminars, Meetings and more!
Attendance Tracker Pro is a simple cloud-based system using barcode scanners to scan and track attendance. This web-based software can be used to determine the time and attendance of badge holders at seminars, conferences and meetings. By using simple barcode scanners, you can easily scan attendee badges and keep track of people as they attend classes. It can also be used for lead retrieval at trade shows.
Badge Printing and Scanning
Scan and Track attendees at your seminars, classes, workshops, training events and conferences using portable barcode badge scanners. The barcode scanners save the data for later transfer to Attendance Tracker Pro. If you need to verify the total time people attend a class or seminar, you will be able to access that information as well. You can also setup the scanners to only allow registered people in the session. Already have software? Just rent our portable barcode scanners! For more information on our attendance tracking software check out the "CipherLab and Seminar Tracker Speed Conference Registration" white paper.
There are a vaiety of reports available to you with Attendance Tracker Pro and each of them are cusomizable to find your needs. You can also sort by date, time, attendee, booth or seession. Click here for a sample Attendee by Session Report or Attendee by Session and Time. A brief overview of some of the reports is provided below...
- Session Details—This report lists all session details
- Attendee Details—This report lists all attendee details
- Absentees—This report shows which attendees missed any sessions they were assigned to attend via the breakouts
- Extra Attendees—This report shows which attendees did not sign up for a session but attended it anyway via the breakouts
- By Attendees—This report is a key attendee summary. It lists the attendee and sessions attended
- By Sessions—This report is a key session summary. It shows each session with a list of all attendees for that session
- By Attendee and Time—This report is key for time attendance. It shows when each attendee clocked in and out for each session. It also shows the amount of credits collected by attending the session
- Credit by Session--This report displays how many credits were earned by individual attendees within a single session
Attendance Tracker Pro allows you to access your data anytime and anywhere with our browser-based solution. No installation required. Create registration links to automate the registration process and print badges. Quickly scan attendees at events and/or trade shows using compact barcode readers. Create customizable reports on each attendee, session or event at any time. On-site support is available for this product.
Following is just a sample of the many reports you can customize and create using ATP: