The Dolphin 60s is a multi-purpose device that offers basic scanner and mobile reader functionality, as well as advanced productivity features such as 1/2 D barcode scanning capabilities, WiFi and GPS tracking.
Honeywell's Dolphin 60s is a pocket-sized, multi-purpose device. Along with basic barcode scanner functionality, the Dolphin 60s offers real-time wireless communication, versatile data collection and optimized voice technology.
The 60s incorporates integrated WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS technologies, allowing for mobility and productivity wherever needed. Data collection is extremely simple with its 2D scan engine and 3 MP color camera for image capture. The 60s utilizes Microsoft® Windows® Mobile 6.5 Professional operating system and includes embedded Honeywell software utilities.
- WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS technologies
- Integrated 1D/2D scan engine/3MP color camera for image capture
- Rugged and lightweight construction
- IP54-rated and tested to withstand 4 foot drops to concrete Service Made Simple™ service plan for up to 3 years
- Optimized voice technology with speaker phone functionality