Ergonomic and Reliable Reader
The Datalogic Skorpio X3 is a powerful and rugged computer suitable for mobile commerce solutions such as inventory, retail, order entry, shelf replenishment and much more. It is built to withstand harsh conditions and treatment, including multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles, while still maintaining optimum performance.
The Datalogic Skorpio X3 Mobile Computer is reliable and efficient. Depending on your individual needs, the Skorpio X3 can be equipped with a 50-key alphanumeric keypad, a 38-key functional keypad or a 28-key numeric keypad. These different options allow for the easiest and quickest data entry. The Skorpio X3's wireless communication includes Bluetooth® 2.0 with EDR and IEE 802.11 a/b/g. These capabilities enable fast transactions and full interaction with information systems, including security protocols such as WPA™ and WPA2™.
The Skorpio X3 has the capability to scan 1D/linear barcodes, 2D barcodes, postal codes, and stacked codes. The mobile computers scan with Green Spot technology for good-read feedback. This technology projects a green spot directly on the barcode, which notifies the user that a successful read has occurred.
- Available in both Windows CE 6.0 and Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems
- Built in a sleek and compact design
- Equipped with a laser scanner or wide aspect 2D imager with Datalogic's patented Green Spot technology
- Ruggedized to withstand 5 foot drops to concrete
- Comes with 256 MB RAM and 512 MB Flash memory
- Large high-visibility color graphic display with touch screen
- Available with attachable handle
- Available with three different keyboards:28-key numeric, 38-key functional and 50-key alphanumeric