Barcode Inventory Management System by MSS
A Cloud-Based Inventory Solution
MSS Software's Inventory Tracker is a cloud based barcode inventory management solution. This system keeps track of your fluctuating inventory as new items are added, shipped or received. It also provides alerts to help you keep the correct level of stock so that you don’t run low. Inventory Tracker makes use of simple barcode mobile devices to adjust inventory as you receive and ship items. These inventory adjustments can be made in real time or via batch mode using the barcode readers. You can count on less maintenance problems using this cloud-based system which can be accessed anytime anywhere.
Hassle-free Inventory Management
This barcode inventory system offers several advantages over systems that have to be installed on a PC or Network. It takes the pain out of constantly maintaining the software as new versions are added, because updates are automatic with a cloud-based solution. Inventory has never been made easier. Using mobile barcode devices to capture data automates the process and lets you focus on the real issues of inventory management. You have the information you need whenever you need it.
Inventory Multiple Sites
Inventory Tracker allows you to keep track of inventory across multiple sites. This is especially useful when you have several stores or warehouses and need to see what one location has vs. another in order to “share” inventory. With Inventory Tracker's audit feature, users can perform periodic or yearly inventories or cycle counts to assure that the quantities being shown on hand are accurate.
Simple to Use
Using Inventory Tracker is easy. It requires only two fields to maintain an inventor; item code and quantity. In addition, you can track SKU, Description, Min/Max Stock Levels and ten additional custom fields for each item in your inventory.
Inventory Tracker comes with several reports built in. The following is just a sample of the various reports you can produce:
- Transaction Reports – Complete listing of items received, shipped and added
- Audit Reports – Amount on hand vs. what is shown
- Discrepancy Reports – Used with audits to show any variances in inventory
- Min/Max Reports – View items that are either over or under the thresholds set
- Shipping Reports – A listing by date of items shipped
- Receiving Reports - A listing by date of items received
Import and Export Data
With Inventory Tracker you can import your current inventory using Excel, Text or CSV. Using the import wizard, getting your data in the right fields is as simple. The use of wizards makes it easy to export your data for use with other database or reporting tools. Your inventory data can easily be exported from any of the reports for use with other database or reporting tools that you may need to use.
Mobile Barcode Tracking
Keeping daily inventory is simple using one or more barcode mobile devices to scan the item barcodes and enter quantities. The barcode readers can work in a wireless networked environment or in batch mode. They do not have to be connected to the database to capture transactions. You can ship, receive and conduct an audit in batch mode then update the database later to maintain an accurate inventory of your stock.
- Simple day to day inventory management system
- Cloud-Based so maintaining database is not an issue
- Track inventory over multiple sites
- Real-Time or Batch data transfers
- Cycle counts and Audit at anytime
- Reports for Received – Shipped – Audits and more
- Set min and max quantity levels for each item to maintain appropriate levels of inventory
- View discrepancies between quantity on hand and audit count
- Import or Export inventory using Excel, Text or CSV
- Uses simple barcode mobile devices to capture every transaction